2.0 Introduces New Flexible Licensing Options, Including Annual Subscription.
At Visicon, we are committed to listening to our customers and continuing to improve our solution. We are excited to announce that our latest release – Version 2.0 – is now available for download. You asked for more flexible licensing options, including subscriptions, and we delivered. Here’s a brief summary of improvements we included in the 2.0 release:
- A new cloud-based concurrent use subscription license option which provides our customers added flexibility in granting access to Visicon throughout their organization
- An automatic 30-day trial of our Professional Edition
- A third product tier – entitled “Standard Edition” – which enables customers to identify and coordinate conflicts between model versions – including those from various analysis platforms.
- Extended support for 100% of ETABS® section types
- Added “” to expression syntax – used to represent “within text variables
- Improved navigation by removing the collaboration ribbon
- Revit® 2021 compatibility
- Increased navigation performance for when accessing Visicon through remote desktop
- Improved zooming behavior for close-up conditions
- Corrected known bugs