Last Updated: December 15th, 2020
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
You may withdraw this consent at any time by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Visicon, Attn: Privacy Advocate, 340 E 77th St., New York, NY, 10075, or calling 1-347-454-6229.
Generally, you may browse our website without directly providing any Personal Information (though we may automatically collect certain non-sensitive information as described further below, such as IP Address and log information). However, we may ask that you provide information, including, without limitation, Personal Information, at various times and locations through our site or software. For example, if you decide to register to download our software, you will be asked to provide information such as your name and email address. When using forms on our website or software to communicate with us, you may choose to provide other Personal Information, such as your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. We may collect and store any Personal Information you input into our website or software.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information when you transmit it from your computer to our website or software and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from our website or software may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on our website or software, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- contact and company information to allow us to communicate with you, such as name, email address, telephone number, physical address;
- technical information to allow us to service and support users of our software, such as Username and Password, System information (Internet Protocol (IP) Address; Central Processing Unit (CPU), Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), GPU Driver, Operating System, Random Access Memory (RAM), Pixels per Inch (PPI), Screen Resolution, Hardware Fingerprint), and product usage (use log, version and general categories of the software functionality accessed).
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information collected either directly from you or indirectly via multiple sources provided, individually or in an aggregate form, in order to:
- contact you about our website or software;
- notify you about important changes to our website or software;
- monitor or improve use of our website or software;
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
With certain legal exceptions and limitations, you may exercise the following rights. We will not discriminate against you, in any manner prohibited by applicable law, for exercising these rights.
- Access: You have the right to request information about the categories and specific Personal Information we have collected about you, the sources of Personal Information, the purpose for collecting the Personal Information. You may request this information at the contact information above.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your Personal Information.
- Correction: You have the right to ask us to correct your Personal Information.
You may exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com, writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Visicon, Attn: Privacy Advocate, 340 E 77th St., New York, NY, 10075, or calling 1-347-454-6229. We will respond to any such requests within 30 days of receipt.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
Personal Information will be stored for as long as the information is required to fulfill our legitimate business needs or the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected, or for such period as is required by law.
DATA TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Data entered on our website or software are transferred to a server in the U.S. and stored there. Your data may be used by Visicon outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) including in the U.S. Please note that in countries outside the country in which you live, and in particular outside the EU/EEA, a different standard of data protection might apply than the standard that you are used to in your own country.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your Personal Information with the categories of recipients described below:
- Third party service providers or other entities that are involved in the operation of our website or software, help us provide you with our products and services, and that otherwise support our relationship with you (such as billing and account management). In such cases, our agreements with these third parties do not permit them to use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than fulfilling those services.
- Law enforcement, government agencies, or other regulators to comply with law or legal requirements, to enforce our agreements, and to protect our rights and the property or safety of Visicon, our users, or third parties.
- Transactional parties if we, or some or all of our assets, are acquired by another entity, including through a sale or in connection with a bankruptcy.
- Your employer or coworkers if you receive our products or services in connection with your employment.
We may also share Personal Information that has been anonymized or aggregated with third parties for any purpose.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
Our website and software is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us through our website or software. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not access, use, or provide any information on our website or software or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com, or by writing to Visicon, Attn: Privacy Advocate, 340 E 77th St., New York, NY, 10075, or calling 1-347-454-6229.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS