The latest version of Visicon makes it easier than ever to view and query models.
At Visicon, we remain committed to listening to our customers and continue to improve our solution. Our new release – Version 2.1 – extends the power of our most recent functional update with some incremental, yet noteworthy, enhancements.
Highlights of this latest version include:
- The ability to rotate clip planes in any direction
- A new clip box feature that allows users to quickly isolate any selected portion of a model
- New expression functions that support the comparison of differently formatted component parameters
- Alignment snapping is now enabled when manually moving components or models
- A F1 Help option for icons in the Autodesk® Revit plugin
- A silent installation option that system administrators can now use to automate the rollout of Visicon to end-users
- Significant improvements in model navigation for even more intuitive model viewing:
- the Free Navigation mode is now set at default when opening new models
- as a default, users can switch rotation points by selecting any component
- the Zoom function is directional and centers on the cursor’s location
Version 2.1 is now available for customers to download here.
Not a customer? Get a 30-day free trial today.